International sports law
- Regulation of labour relations in international sports movement.
- Anti-doping in international sports movement.
- Organization and activity of the Court of Arbitration for Sport (САS).
- Arbitration procedure in ad hoc Division of the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- Arbitration procedure of mediation in the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- Organization and activity of the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the RF CCI (as a legal successor of the Sports Arbitration at the RF CCI).
- Adjudication of sports disputes by the European Court of Human Rights in accordance with the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms.
- Examination of sports disputes in the Committee for Human Rights at the UN on the basis of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights of 1966 and the Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.